Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 12 - bored, bored, bored

So this morning we went out early (Aidan really wanted one of the ships) but the store wasn't open. So we went on down to he store that sold back-packs and bags and got a rolling duffel bag. Back in to the room for a couple of hours, then back to the store. Got three ships and a few other things which barely fit into the bag, then off to lunch. Back to the hotel to finish packing and sit until about 4:30-4:45 when I have to check out, then a car will take us to the airport. we'll eat dinner there and waste some 5 hours until our 11:50 pm flight leaves. They offered to let us stay in the hotel until 9 or so, but I wanted to get to the airport. I hate not having enough time and the way traffic is here, I don't want to allow just enough time to get there. I'd rather be early, get good seats (hopefully), and be bored there. I also figured Dat would like to watch the airplanes for a while. So the next time I post will be from home.

No comments: