Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 2 - very early

It is 4:30 am here and A is wide awake. I was hoping for a few more hours sleep, but no luck - once he is awake, he starts bouncing. Heard from Hang yesterday, she called several times before we connected (right after we left for an early dinner, while I was in the shower and finally I got the phone) We are meeing today around 11 to discuss the G&R and whether or not I need to buy more gifts and anything else I need to know. Afterwards we hope to meet with a lady I met on the internet and a couple of World Child families who are staying at a nearby hotel. G& R will be tomorrow as orphanage director is traveling and won't be back until then.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What is the time difference? Are you a day ahead of us? I am trying not to miss the G&A announcement!

Good luck!

Nancy